Advance auto parts, inc.
AAP Whale Interest Score
- AI analysis rates AAP with a medium whale interest score of 3.
- The significant concentrated ownership leads to more stable long-term growth.
- Institutions have started building positions.
- Tracking 10 prominent institutions, the following have traded this quarter:
- Buying: Caxton Associates LP
- Selling: Renaissance Technologies LLC
AAP Whale Interest Reference Factors
According to the latest 13F reports, we summarizes key information, including whale invest rate, number of institutions, and related fund flows, providing an overview of major institutional activity.
Update to 2023/11/21 (Quarterly Update)
AAP Historical Whale Interest Score
You can use historical scores of 3 or above to observe potential performance and make investment decisions.
Prominent Inst. Holdings of AAP
The buying and selling records of 10 well-known and widely followed institutions for this stock over the past year are listed in the table below.
AAP Insider Transactions
According to the statistics, a total of 6 insiders have conducted stock transactions in the past year, with a total of 8 trades. All trades were buying transactions (with a total of 26.39K shares purchased).