- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 74.28%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 1098 institutions bought, 881 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, ACN is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
ACN 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of ACN
|Avg of Sector||-1.65%||-6.14%||-8.39%||4.00%||4.33%|