- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is average, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 81.03%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 118 institutions bought, 98 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, ADTN is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
ADTN 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of ADTN
|Avg of Sector||-0.79%||-7.53%||-11.64%||-4.91%||1.24%|