- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is in a consolidation phasewith momentum accumulation in the intermediate-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 25.41.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 48.15%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 99 institutions bought, 38 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
APLD 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of APLD
|Avg of Sector||0.69%||-6.71%||-9.34%||4.48%||10.86%|