- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 82.10%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 325 institutions bought, 324 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, BG is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
BG 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of BG
|Avg of Sector||-0.42%||-5.22%||-6.69%||-6.22%||4.67%|