- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 86.42%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 150 institutions bought, 152 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, CCOI is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
CCOI 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of CCOI
|Avg of Sector||-0.59%||248.15%||-6.72%||-1.21%||-2.60%|