CNC Whale Interest Score
- AI analysis rates CNC with a lower whale interest score of 2.
- The significant concentrated ownership comes with higher risks in stock performance.
- Institutions have been consistently selling for 5 consecutive quarters, watch out for the distribution of ownership.
- Tracking 10 prominent institutions, the following have traded this quarter:
- Buying: Bridgewater Associates, LP
- Selling: Renaissance Technologies LLC
CNC Whale Interest Reference Factors
According to the latest 13F reports, we summarizes key information, including whale invest rate, number of institutions, and related fund flows, providing an overview of major institutional activity.
Update to 2023/11/21 (Quarterly Update)
CNC Historical Whale Interest Score
You can use historical scores of 3 or above to observe potential performance and make investment decisions.
Prominent Inst. Holdings of CNC
The buying and selling records of 10 well-known and widely followed institutions for this stock over the past year are listed in the table below.
CNC Insider Transactions
According to the statistics, a total of 4 insiders have conducted stock transactions in the past year, with a total of 5 trades. Among these, 4 trades were buying transactions (with a total of 20.55K shares purchased), while the remaining 1 trades were selling transactions (with a total of 1.40K shares sold).