- Our valuation model indicates weaker profitability and greater financial instability based on the company's fundamental data.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 89.09%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 455 institutions bought, 535 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, COF remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
COF 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of COF
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|