- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is in a consolidation phasewith strongest momentum accumulation in the intermediate-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 3.75.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 91.65%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 150 institutions bought, 105 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
CPE 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of CPE
|Avg of Sector||0.28%||0.50%||19.00%||20.52%||15.50%|