- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 3.99.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 89.11%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 297 institutions bought, 292 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
DAR 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of DAR
|Avg of Sector||-0.42%||-5.22%||-6.69%||-6.22%||4.67%|