- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is average, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 33.40%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 38 institutions bought, 49 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, DGICA is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
DGICA 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of DGICA
|Avg of Sector||-0.17%||-2.05%||9.28%||11.27%||10.25%|