- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is in a consolidation phasewith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 2.45%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 1 institutions bought, 14 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
EFOI 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of EFOI
|Avg of Sector||-1.16%||1.98%||-2.22%||1.32%||16.70%|