- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is average, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 5.32%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 156 institutions bought, 181 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, EQNR is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
EQNR 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of EQNR
|Avg of Sector||-1.01%||1.39%||20.02%||22.66%||28.07%|