- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 77.98%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 154 institutions bought, 243 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, FLO is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
FLO 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of FLO
|Avg of Sector||-0.42%||-5.22%||-6.69%||-6.22%||4.67%|