- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 97.36%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 182 institutions bought, 193 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, FR remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
FR 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of FR
|Avg of Sector||-0.65%||-2.74%||-3.52%||3.01%||-7.35%|