- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 30.88%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 66 institutions bought, 55 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, GIC is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
GIC 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of GIC
|Avg of Sector||-0.43%||-4.32%||-5.41%||2.92%||11.20%|