- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is in a consolidation phasewith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 11.04%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 42 institutions bought, 32 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and consistent long-term dividend payments, GLAD is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
GLAD 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of GLAD
|Avg of Sector||-0.17%||-2.05%||9.28%||11.27%||10.25%|