- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 2.95.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 84.02%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 392 institutions bought, 448 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, GPN remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
GPN 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of GPN
|Avg of Sector||-0.43%||-4.32%||-5.41%||2.92%||11.20%|