- Our valuation model indicates weaker profitability and greater financial instability based on the company's fundamental data.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 17.07%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 322 institutions bought, 239 institutions sold.
5. Due to its low dividend yield and less stable dividend policy, HDB may not be suitable as a long-term investment for dividend-focused investors.
HDB 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of HDB
|Avg of Sector||-0.17%||-2.05%||9.28%||11.27%||10.25%|