Hdfc bank limited
HDB Whale Interest Score
- AI analysis rates HDB with a medium whale interest score of 3.
- The ownership is extremely dispersed, resulting in higher stock price volatility and increased risk for the investment.
- Institutions have started building positions.
- Tracking 10 prominent institutions, the following have traded this quarter:
- Buying: Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Selling: Soros Fund Management, L.L.C., and Caxton Associates LP
HDB Whale Interest Reference Factors
According to the latest 13F reports, we summarizes key information, including whale invest rate, number of institutions, and related fund flows, providing an overview of major institutional activity.
Update to 2023/11/21 (Quarterly Update)
HDB Historical Whale Interest Score
You can use historical scores of 3 or above to observe potential performance and make investment decisions.
Prominent Inst. Holdings of HDB
The buying and selling records of 10 well-known and widely followed institutions for this stock over the past year are listed in the table below.
HDB Insider Transactions
In the past year, HDB has not engaged in insider trading of stocks.