- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith general momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 2.12.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 1.49%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 215 institutions bought, 119 institutions sold.
5. Due to its less stable dividend policy, HSBC may not be suitable as a long-term investment for dividend-focused investors.
HSBC 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of HSBC
|Avg of Sector||-0.17%||-2.05%||9.28%||11.27%||10.25%|