- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 17.54%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 18 institutions bought, 13 institutions sold.
5. Due to its unstable dividend policy, IRS may not be suitable as a long-term investment for dividend-focused investors.
IRS 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of IRS
|Avg of Sector||-0.65%||-2.74%||-3.52%||3.01%||-7.35%|