- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 1.49%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 73 institutions bought, 27 institutions sold.
5. Due to its low dividend yield and unstable dividend policy, JHX may not be suitable as a long-term investment for dividend-focused investors.
JHX 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of JHX
|Avg of Sector||0.11%||-2.75%||-3.32%||-3.70%||858.51%|