- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 6.56%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 99 institutions bought, 84 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, KB is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
KB 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of KB
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|