- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith strong momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 8.32.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 5.54%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 24 institutions bought, 12 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
LODE 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of LODE
|Avg of Sector||0.28%||0.50%||19.00%||20.52%||15.50%|