- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 81.38%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 86 institutions bought, 81 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, MATW is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
MATW 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of MATW
|Avg of Sector||3.85%||1.33%||-1.86%||-1.36%||20.24%|