- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 92.41%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 397 institutions bought, 367 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, MLM remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
MLM 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of MLM
|Avg of Sector||0.11%||-2.75%||-3.32%||-3.70%||858.51%|