- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 64.89%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 50 institutions bought, 52 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, MOFG is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
MOFG 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of MOFG
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|