- Our valuation model indicates weaker profitability and greater financial instability based on the company's fundamental data.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 64.66%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 106 institutions bought, 120 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, NWBI is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
NWBI 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of NWBI
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|