- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 81.87%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 564 institutions bought, 516 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, O is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
O 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of O
|Avg of Sector||-0.65%||-2.74%||-3.52%||3.01%||-7.35%|