- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 69.95%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 298 institutions bought, 396 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, PFG is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
PFG 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of PFG
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|