- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 2.66.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 2.94%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 86 institutions bought, 105 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, PKX is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
PKX 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of PKX
|Avg of Sector||0.11%||-2.75%||-3.32%||-3.70%||858.51%|