- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the intermediate-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 16.03%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 10 institutions bought, 8 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
PRSO 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of PRSO
|Avg of Sector||3.34%||-2.81%||-7.13%||7.33%||8.46%|