- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 62.89%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 372 institutions bought, 334 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, RMD is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
RMD 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of RMD
|Avg of Sector||0.82%||-8.20%||-13.90%||-8.93%||-15.22%|