- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is in a consolidation phasewith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 79.54%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 277 institutions bought, 276 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, RS is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
RS 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of RS
|Avg of Sector||-1.77%||-7.40%||-7.65%||-10.48%||824.69%|