- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith strong momentum accumulation in the intermediate-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 82.09%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 122 institutions bought, 155 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend yield and high dividend fill rate, RYN is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
RYN 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of RYN
|Avg of Sector||-0.65%||-2.74%||-3.52%||3.01%||-7.35%|