- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith strong momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a 66.67% win rate and a risk-to-reward ratio of 3.04.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 83.81%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 324 institutions bought, 304 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
SGEN 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of SGEN
|Avg of Sector||0.82%||-8.20%||-13.90%||-8.93%||-15.22%|