- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 49.68%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 51 institutions bought, 57 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, SMBC remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
SMBC 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of SMBC
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|