- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 88.46%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 173 institutions bought, 168 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, SSD remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
SSD 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of SSD
|Avg of Sector||-1.16%||1.98%||-2.22%||1.32%||16.70%|