- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 5.63%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 174 institutions bought, 179 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, STM is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
STM 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of STM
|Avg of Sector||4.58%||-6.54%||27.87%||3.03%||10.32%|