- Our valuation model indicates a stable target with relative deviation in certain fundamental indicators while maintaining overall profitability.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 2.52%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 62 institutions bought, 48 institutions sold.
5. Due to its unstable dividend policy, SUZ may not be suitable as a long-term investment for dividend-focused investors.
SUZ 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of SUZ
|Avg of Sector||-0.08%||-2.47%||-4.09%||-3.29%||973.81%|