- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 20.55%, indicating relatively dispersed ownership. Latest quarter: 11 institutions bought, 4 institutions sold.
5. No dividend history, not ideal for dividend-oriented buy-and-hold strategy.
SYTA 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of SYTA
|Avg of Sector||-1.33%||246.33%||-8.27%||-2.98%||-0.19%|