- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 89.21%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 349 institutions bought, 373 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, WAB remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
WAB 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of WAB
|Avg of Sector||-0.43%||-4.32%||-5.41%||2.92%||11.20%|