- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is in a consolidation phasewith momentum accumulation in the intermediate-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 52.94%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 33 institutions bought, 41 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, WNEB is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
WNEB 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of WNEB
|Avg of Sector||-0.98%||-3.39%||8.87%||10.57%||12.85%|