- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bullishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy has a risk-to-reward ratio of 2.85.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 88.90%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 255 institutions bought, 342 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, WTW is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
WTW 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of WTW
|Avg of Sector||-0.17%||-2.05%||9.28%||11.27%||10.25%|