- Our valuation model suggests a strong fundamental profile with improving profitability, indicating growth potential for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the short-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is higher. Considering the current swing trading score, our default strategy does not have outstanding backtest performance.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 86.79%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 508 institutions bought, 425 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, ZBH is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
ZBH 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of ZBH
|Avg of Sector||0.82%||-8.20%||-13.90%||-8.93%||-15.22%|