- Our valuation model indicates that the company's fundamental data points to lower growth opportunities for the target.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith no apparent momentum accumulation.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 89.95%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 249 institutions bought, 388 institutions sold.
5. Due to its high dividend fill rate and consistent long-term dividend payments, AAP is well-suited for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
AAP 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of AAP
|Avg of Sector||-0.67%||-3.44%||-3.96%||-0.82%||13.34%|