Dollar general corporation
DG Whale Interest Score
- AI analysis rates DG with a medium whale interest score of 3.
- The significant concentrated ownership leads to more stable long-term growth.
- Institutions have started building positions.
- Tracking 10 prominent institutions, the following have traded this quarter:
- Buying: None
- Selling: Bridgewater Associates, LP, and Renaissance Technologies LLC
DG Whale Interest Reference Factors
According to the latest 13F reports, we summarizes key information, including whale invest rate, number of institutions, and related fund flows, providing an overview of major institutional activity.
Update to 2024/2/20 (Quarterly Update)
DG Historical Whale Interest Score
You can use historical scores of 3 or above to observe potential performance and make investment decisions.
Prominent Inst. Holdings of DG
The buying and selling records of 10 well-known and widely followed institutions for this stock over the past year are listed in the table below.
DG Insider Transactions
According to the statistics, 1 insider has conducted stock transactions in the past year, with 1 buying transaction (with a total of 2.00K shares purchased).