- Our valuation model suggests a stable target with relatively steady profitability, indicating a relatively positive fundamental outlook.
2. The current stock trend is bearishwith general momentum accumulation in the long-term.
3. The current potential for an upward price swing is lower, awaiting a swing trading score of 4 or above.
4. The institutional ownership stands at 91.94%, indicating relatively concentrated ownership. Latest quarter: 220 institutions bought, 223 institutions sold.
5. Despite the low dividend yield, due to its high dividend fill rate, EXP remains suitable for a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
EXP 5 Dimension Analysis
Analysis Instruction of EXP
|Avg of Sector||0.11%||-2.75%||-3.32%||-3.70%||858.51%|